Alone in a mysterious land, follow a father and son on a voyage to find home after the loss of their beloved wife and mother. They will endure a daunting journey of towering buildings and beautiful vistas using the ancient portals they happened upon. Equipped with only his bow and devastating dash attack, the father must fight against the wildlife and the machines while keeping the son fed and rested.
Widower's Sky is a game about adventure, survival and family. Like chapters in a novel, you play through the future while listening to the past until the two timelines converge and the story reaches it's climax.
- Gorgeous landscapes: Beautiful and varied worlds to explore. Stick to the path set before you or take your time wandering, it's up to you.
- Engaging soundtrack: A hauntingly moving score that reacts to your progression.
- The world: Living environments, including docile and vicious wildlife, set the stage for an ancient history that was ahead of it's time.
- Engaging story told through narration that reveals itself through the chapters of the game
- Just the right amount of everything. A mix of puzzle, platforming and survival
- A mix of enemies ranging from machines to wildlife
- A helpful dog!
Based in Toronto, Canada
iOS (App Store)
VideosiOS Gameplay Trailer
Logo & Icon
whaleo (pronounced "way-lee-oh") is a game development company by Michael Warren. He can be frequently seen sitting at his kitchen table developing games while trying not to spill pasta on the keyboard. If you would like to know more about whaleo or Michael reach out to the email in the sidebar.